Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

HI guys,

I have 2 domains and want to start a hardware related website, but I want to make sure which one is the correct term in English:

1- Hardwareden.com 2- HardwaresDen.com

plesae note the "S"!


share|improve this question
You should ask this on English Language & Usage. – melhosseiny Jun 5 '11 at 18:59

Without the S. Hardware already refers to multiple, so there's no point in making it plural. Nobody in the United States says hardwares.

share|improve this answer
Indeed. Also, I'd advice buying the hyphenated version and (depending company size) misspelled domain variation for forwarding as well. – Brad Christie Jun 5 '11 at 18:26

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.