Sign up ×
Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Help me find javascript slider. I can't find it anywhere - i just saw it one time and was shocked, how it was good implemented.

So, it looks like image below:

----.----|    |----.----
  1 . 2  | 3  | 4  . 5

On center (3) image is zoomed and bigger, than others

share|improve this question

2 Answers 2

The jQuery Sliding Gallery plugin enlarges the central image in the way you describe. There's a demo here.

share|improve this answer
thanks ! it's that one, i was looking ! – Vladimir Lukyanov May 17 '11 at 16:33
1 might be another good place to look around - there are a variety of pre-fab controls which, if you like the slider, you'll probably find useful. – danlefree May 17 '11 at 17:37

I think you are looking for Flow Slider jQuery plugin:

Flow Slider

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.