Which Content Management System (CMS) should I use?
I want to start a community blog: a blog where anyone can post. Basically: I need a CMS that has the following features:
- People can post from the front end: they don't have to go to an administrative interface.
- Anyone can post
- The popular posts (the ones with the most views, links, comments, etc.) are moved up to the home page, while the less popular posts are not as visable.
- Categories and Tags
- Some sort of internal trackback system: if user1 creates a post with a link to user2's post, then user1's post should show up in the comments of user2's post.
- a simple profile (name, avatar, bio, etc.)
- The ability to rate post's and comments.
- Some sort of anti-spam system.