I'm looking for a good CMS for managing courses. I don't want to run these courses via the internet - so I'm not looking for an e-learning CMS.
What I need:
- create a database of courses, workshops with detailed description etc..
- allow users to register to the platform, subscribe for courses
- create profiles for tutors - with a short description etc.
- besides normal courses I would like to create some courses "in plans" - if there will be enough people interested in such course, we will try to organize it
- I also need to have the ability for users to send us information about courses they demand (i.e. they go to a page of the course that was run some time ago and click "do it again!" ;) )
- create the ability to give us a feedback after the course (polls etc)
I was thinking about moodle or dokeos but since I don't need the e-learning platform (only platform to manage the courses...) don't you think it's a little bit too sophisticated tool in my situation?
What CMS would you recommend?