Take the 2-minute tour ×
Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. It's 100% free, no registration required.

So I have this domain name "theverbproject.com" that I bought back in December. I recently got an offer for 150.00. I'm debating whether I should sell it or hold out for however longer it takes for another offer.

Is 150 a reasonable offer, or should I hold onto it?

share|improve this question
    
How much traffic does it get. If the answer is 'virtually none' then snap sell it. –  Tom Gullen Apr 11 '11 at 16:46
    
It was forwarded so no real record of anything. Is a domain parking service like Sedo worth it, in comparison? –  Zach Shallbetter Apr 11 '11 at 17:12
add comment

closed as too localized by John Conde Apr 11 '11 at 16:58

This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.