What Forum Software should I use?
I'm looking for a forum that meets these requirements:
- Login using Facebook/Twitter/OpenID etc.
- User profiles with reward system
- Voting/thumbs up function
- Categories and tags for sorting threads
- Custom category pages with moderated static header
- Embeddable threads and categories (For example, a whole category or single thread can be integrated into wordpress)
- API to users, discussions etc.
I've looked at forums like Vanilla, Disqus, OSQA etc, but none seem to match the above "hybrid criteria". Hosted or self-hosted doesn't matter but I'm really looking for something that can be integrated into an existing CMS to replace comments while at the same time have curated category pages and user profiles.